Regretfully, Mother Nature has decided to deliver some gnarly weather overnight into tomorrow and our ski waxing service will have to be cancelled in the interest of safety. Our ‘professional’ waxer was scheduled to drive all the way in from Wolfville and his safety is our #1 priority, obviously. Apologies to one and all. The cabin will be open for loans IF Mood Road is plowed. If the rain arrives as predicted, the cabin may be closed on Monday, time will tell.