Stephen has been out grooming the trails this morning and was surprised to find less snow on the ground at Ellenwood than he expected. The areas outside the cabin and around the campsite loop are only thinly covered. He is reporting ski conditions as “fair and fast”… probably not ideal for skiers new to the sport. The cabin will be open from noon ’til 4:00 today for skiers, walkers, snowshoers and photographers too. The temperatures are mild and the sun is trying its best to shine!
- Don’t you just love the first snow of winter?
- The Friends of Ellenwood Park are proud supporters of Recreation Nova Scotia
- WOW! A blood moon, lunar eclipse and Taurid meteor shower all in ONE night!
- Wishing each and every one of you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
- Please share this with your friends…