Cross your fingers!

It’s Thursday, January 19th and we’re eagerly awaiting the arrival of our first significant snowfall tomorrow. If it’s groomable, we hope to have the cabin open on the weekend for xc ski loans from noon until 4:00… and we’ll be ready!!! Are you? Check here or our Facebook page for updates and conditions before heading out.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.