It snowed overnight! Not enough to ski in – yet – but it’s on its way and The Friends of Ellenwood can hardly wait. The skis and snowshoes are in the cabin and we’re ready for the fun to begin!
- Don’t you just love the first snow of winter?
- The Friends of Ellenwood Park are proud supporters of Recreation Nova Scotia
- WOW! A blood moon, lunar eclipse and Taurid meteor shower all in ONE night!
- Wishing each and every one of you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
- Please share this with your friends…