The ski conditions are good out at the Park today. All trails have been groomed and track set. With more snow on the way, it looks like an ideal Family Day weekend to try cross-country skiing. Introduce your Valentine to a new love at Ellenwood:-)
- Don’t you just love the first snow of winter?
- The Friends of Ellenwood Park are proud supporters of Recreation Nova Scotia
- WOW! A blood moon, lunar eclipse and Taurid meteor shower all in ONE night!
- Wishing each and every one of you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
- Please share this with your friends…