It was a fun day of pumpkin carving and bike riding at Ellenwood Park on Sunday. There were some amazing pumpkins carved. Five of the women’s 40 plus biking group enjoyed their ride through the park. Everyone enjoyed the warmth of the wood stove in the cabin and the hot chocolate and cookies.
- Don’t you just love the first snow of winter?
- The Friends of Ellenwood Park are proud supporters of Recreation Nova Scotia
- WOW! A blood moon, lunar eclipse and Taurid meteor shower all in ONE night!
- Wishing each and every one of you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
- Please share this with your friends…