The ski cabin will be closed this weekend for equipment loans. The ski tracks are NOT safe and should be avoided. If we get a nice snowfall over the frozen base that’s already there, then skiing ‘may’ be possible on Monday… maybe. In the mean time, take care walking in and have a great weekend:-)
- Don’t you just love the first snow of winter?
- The Friends of Ellenwood Park are proud supporters of Recreation Nova Scotia
- WOW! A blood moon, lunar eclipse and Taurid meteor shower all in ONE night!
- Wishing each and every one of you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
- Please share this with your friends…