Our next hike by the light of the full moon will be happening this Sunday, February 9th… and the forecast looks good! We’re hoping for some nice views of the night sky and good walking conditions – so bring a friend and introduce them to beautiful Ellenwood park after dark. We’ll meet everyone at the Mood Road gate for a 7:00 pm start. Please sign in when you arrive. Hot drinks and a cozy wood fire will be waiting. Like all of our events, participation is FREE, but goodwill donations are greatly appreciated! Dress for the weather and bring a flashlight (just in case;-) Check back here or on our Facebook page for updates before heading out.
- Don’t you just love the first snow of winter?
- The Friends of Ellenwood Park are proud supporters of Recreation Nova Scotia
- WOW! A blood moon, lunar eclipse and Taurid meteor shower all in ONE night!
- Wishing each and every one of you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
- Please share this with your friends…