Not enough snow fell overnight to improve the conditions for skiing today. Exposed gravel and asphalt patches pose a hazard for skiers and their skis. The cabin will not be open for equipment loans today. Folks determined to bring in their own skis are advised to use extra caution. The walking’s GREAT though! So get out there and enjoy the fresh air:-)
- Don’t you just love the first snow of winter?
- The Friends of Ellenwood Park are proud supporters of Recreation Nova Scotia
- WOW! A blood moon, lunar eclipse and Taurid meteor shower all in ONE night!
- Wishing each and every one of you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
- Please share this with your friends…