The skiing conditions at the Park are not good today. The thin layer of skiable snow that we enjoyed yesterday thinned out even more with use. The new layer of snow that fell overnight is very wet – and today’s light rain is expected to persist until suppertime, which will make it very sloppy and ruin whatever old snow base was left. Sorry folks, but the ski cabin will be closed today. If the conditions improve and grooming is possible in a day or two, we’ll be sure to let you know!
- Don’t you just love the first snow of winter?
- The Friends of Ellenwood Park are proud supporters of Recreation Nova Scotia
- WOW! A blood moon, lunar eclipse and Taurid meteor shower all in ONE night!
- Wishing each and every one of you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
- Please share this with your friends…