We had wall-to-wall wee folk at the Park today! Just what we needed to help collect all those lucky gold coins left behind by those littering leprechauns. The weather was grand and the mood was festive for young and old. So the Friends of Ellenwood Park would like to thank everyone who made the hike down to the cabin for some fun. We hope it was worth the walk and that you will do it again often! Our ski cabin will be closed until our ‘Weather Stations’ event on April 10th, but the Park is still a great place for family time and fresh air ANYtime!
- Don’t you just love the first snow of winter?
- The Friends of Ellenwood Park are proud supporters of Recreation Nova Scotia
- WOW! A blood moon, lunar eclipse and Taurid meteor shower all in ONE night!
- Wishing each and every one of you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
- Please share this with your friends…