Sunday, March 19th update…

Sorry to have to do this, but today’s weather forecast of wet flurries and 70 kph wind gusts makes our last bonfire and marshmallow roast of the season UNSAFE to go ahead with.

That being said, if you head out early you can still catch some great weather for the last day of our March Break Scavenger Hunt!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.