CANCELLED due to weather. We’ll keep trying!
Join the Friends of Ellenwood Park on Sunday, January 20th for a special hike under the full moon! Meet your hike leaders from Yarmouth Recreation at the Park gate at 7:00 p.m. for a leisurely 2 hour hike. Warm up with a hot chocolate at the ski cabin (until 9:00 p.m.) Enthusiasts may want to stick around for the total lunar eclipse, which will start at 11:30 p.m. and end around 2:00 a.m. on the 21st. Dress for the weather and check back here for last minute updates before heading out.
- Don’t you just love the first snow of winter?
- The Friends of Ellenwood Park are proud supporters of Recreation Nova Scotia
- WOW! A blood moon, lunar eclipse and Taurid meteor shower all in ONE night!
- Wishing each and every one of you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
- Please share this with your friends…