For those of you out there who refuse (like us) to be put off by damp weather – the Friends of Ellenwood will be out at the Park this afternoon between 2:00 and 4:00. A warm welcome awaits you down by the ski cabin where we’ll have a fire roaring. Join us as we toast the fall with marshmallows ready to skewer. The walk down from the gate may be dreary, but the rewards are delicious! Hope to see you there;-)
- Don’t you just love the first snow of winter?
- The Friends of Ellenwood Park are proud supporters of Recreation Nova Scotia
- WOW! A blood moon, lunar eclipse and Taurid meteor shower all in ONE night!
- Wishing each and every one of you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
- Please share this with your friends…