The Friends of Ellenwood Park will be hiking under the full moon again on Saturday, March 31st. We’ll be meeting everyone in the parking lot off of Mood Road at 8:00 pm. Dress for the weather, bring a flashlight and be sure to bring the kids! All our events are weather dependent so check back here before heading out.
- Don’t you just love the first snow of winter?
- The Friends of Ellenwood Park are proud supporters of Recreation Nova Scotia
- WOW! A blood moon, lunar eclipse and Taurid meteor shower all in ONE night!
- Wishing each and every one of you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
- Please share this with your friends…