The Ministry of Lands and Forestry is busy in the park these days cleaning up the trees that blew down in the wind storm on February 7th. It’s a big job! The contractors’ trucks have chewed up whatever snow has fallen and this has left us without skiable surfaces to groom, unfortunately. The ski cabin will remain closed until the conditions for skiing improve. We’ll be sure to send you an update if there’s a change. In the mean time, the park still offers a great place to walk and to get some fresh air. Enjoy!
- Don’t you just love the first snow of winter?
- The Friends of Ellenwood Park are proud supporters of Recreation Nova Scotia
- WOW! A blood moon, lunar eclipse and Taurid meteor shower all in ONE night!
- Wishing each and every one of you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
- Please share this with your friends…