Our winter enthusiasts wil be enthusiastically expressing their enthusiasm at 7:00 PM on Wednesday, January 31st at Ellenwood. WHY? Well…the January 31st supermoon will also be a blue moon and occur during a total lunar eclipse… and you don’t get to celebrate that every day… or night. Do you? We’ll meet up with folks at the Mood Road gate parking lot at 7 PM **if the weather permits. Dress for the cold. Bring your flashlight and wear your favourite footwear for snowy terrain. We have a few sets of snowshoes available at the cabin. There may be ice on the road down – so exercise CAUTION wherever you walk! Check back here for updates.
- Don’t you just love the first snow of winter?
- The Friends of Ellenwood Park are proud supporters of Recreation Nova Scotia
- WOW! A blood moon, lunar eclipse and Taurid meteor shower all in ONE night!
- Wishing each and every one of you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
- Please share this with your friends…