Conditions at the Park are not favourable for skiing or snowshoeing today (Duh!) so the cabin will be closed (Surprise!) probably tomorrow too. (Gee… do ya think?) Sorry if I sound grumpy, but Mother Nature can be SUCH a tease:-( Not to worry. We’ll be hip deep in the white stuff again before you know it;-)
- Don’t you just love the first snow of winter?
- The Friends of Ellenwood Park are proud supporters of Recreation Nova Scotia
- WOW! A blood moon, lunar eclipse and Taurid meteor shower all in ONE night!
- Wishing each and every one of you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
- Please share this with your friends…