Saturday, Jan, 7th update…

Not quite enough snow to run the groomer this morning, but maybe overnight!  The forecast is favourable:-)  We’ll keep on top of the weather conditions for you and see if we can get things up and running at the cabin tomorrow.  As always… refer here for updates before you head out.

I can hardly wait!unknown

This entry was posted in Past Posts. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.