It’s great weather for our last Bonfire and Marshmallow Roast of the season. This afternoon, SATURDAY, DECEMBER 7th at Ellenwood! Join the Friends of Ellenwood Park from 2:00-4:00 at the fire pit down by the children’s playscape. The whole family will enjoy the beauty of the trees all dressed in white as you walk in… a leisurely and lovely 1.5 km down to the lake. We’ll have the coals glowing and the toasting sticks and marshmallows all ready for you. See you there!
- Don’t you just love the first snow of winter?
- The Friends of Ellenwood Park are proud supporters of Recreation Nova Scotia
- WOW! A blood moon, lunar eclipse and Taurid meteor shower all in ONE night!
- Wishing each and every one of you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
- Please share this with your friends…