It’s a great time of year to enjoy the outdoors – especially at Ellenwood Park where the leaves are turning colour and the lake makes a sparkling backdrop. Great for photographers, dog walkers and families too. Why not walk off that big turkey dinner at Ellenwood? Peaceful, safe and inviting… Happy Thanksgiving!
- Don’t you just love the first snow of winter?
- The Friends of Ellenwood Park are proud supporters of Recreation Nova Scotia
- WOW! A blood moon, lunar eclipse and Taurid meteor shower all in ONE night!
- Wishing each and every one of you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
- Please share this with your friends…