Baby, it’s c-c-c-COLD outside! Bundle up if you head out to the Park for a walk this weekend. No snow means no skiing (…not enough glide;-) so the ski cabin will be closed while we c-c-c-continue to wait.
- Don’t you just love the first snow of winter?
- The Friends of Ellenwood Park are proud supporters of Recreation Nova Scotia
- WOW! A blood moon, lunar eclipse and Taurid meteor shower all in ONE night!
- Wishing each and every one of you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
- Please share this with your friends…