It’s a case of too much yet too little. Too much snow on the ground preventing our Hunt for Gold to take place, but too little snow for getting out the skis. A soggy combination. As the sun hits the ground, it turns the snow into mush and throws a wet blanket on our plans this weekend. Even the leprechauns have stayed away. So the Hunt for Gold is cancelled and the ski cabin will be closed, but it’s grand weather for a walk out at Ellenwood and spring is surely on its way! Maybe that’s the pot of gold we’ve been looking for;-)
- Don’t you just love the first snow of winter?
- The Friends of Ellenwood Park are proud supporters of Recreation Nova Scotia
- WOW! A blood moon, lunar eclipse and Taurid meteor shower all in ONE night!
- Wishing each and every one of you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
- Please share this with your friends…