The ski cabin is open this weekend for all of you walkers, photographers and fresh air lovers! There are still a few icy patches so please watch your step. As I’ve said before, there are lots of ways to enjoy Ellenwood and the blue sky and sunshine makes it a perfect day to get out and get active. Stop by and say, “Hi.” We’ll have the wood stove all warmed up for you!
- Don’t you just love the first snow of winter?
- The Friends of Ellenwood Park are proud supporters of Recreation Nova Scotia
- WOW! A blood moon, lunar eclipse and Taurid meteor shower all in ONE night!
- Wishing each and every one of you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
- Please share this with your friends…