It’s 4 degrees out at Ellenwood today – and it’s a beautiful place to be. That having been said, the ski conditions aren’t the best. There’s crusty snow and wet ice which means it’s skiable for veterans , but definitely not for newcomers! We want to ensure that everyone has a happy and SAFE ski experience so icy conditions need to be taken seriously. Those who are new to the sport or who want to try it for the first time are encouraged to wait for fresh snow. There’s still plenty of great winter weather ahead… No need to rush! Even walking can be hazardous when there’s ice. The cabin is open from noon ’til 4 pm today. Please be careful today if you hike or ski down to pay us a visit.
- Don’t you just love the first snow of winter?
- The Friends of Ellenwood Park are proud supporters of Recreation Nova Scotia
- WOW! A blood moon, lunar eclipse and Taurid meteor shower all in ONE night!
- Wishing each and every one of you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
- Please share this with your friends…